Dear Clients and Colleagues,
RoadMap is pleased to announce Version 3.0 of the My Healthy Organization online assessment tool (MHO). New upgrades and improvements include
- New URL and better navigation menus
- Individual user accounts for setting up organizational surveys
- A new Organization page for individual users to quickly see all of your surveys
- Simplicity in inviting more participants
- Additional survey sections in the MHO Social Change Assessment on Strategy to Win, Communications and Fundraising
- Clearer choices for responses to questions
- Quick view of reports
- A supplementary CSV format for reports to help you analyze data and prepare special reports
- A glossary of frequently used terms
- Link to RoadMap’s newest companion online assessment tool, Our Healthy Alliance
You can no longer use MHO 2.0 to begin a new survey for your organization.
What should I do now if I am a current or prior user of MHO?
You can access your old surveys with support from RoadMap until December 15, 2015. Thereafter, you must pay a fee to access archives.
If you help with accessing archived surveys, contact Alfreda Barringer at alfreda[at]roadmapconsulting.org
If you are an Account Owner who wants the new version:
Visit the new MHO website to learn more and sign up for a new account. Signing up is free. Surveys can be purchased at any time.
We look forward to working with you to strengthen your organization.