In addition to providing coaching and consulting services, RoadMap serves as a forum for peer exchange and innovation, developing and testing new strategies to build healthier and sustainable social justice organizations. Our work includes developing case studies, monographs, webinars, trainings and other tools that can be utilized to help build the capacity of social justice organizations and promote field building among social justice sectors.
Our core consultants are conducting research and developing tools, trainings and e-learning activities on:
- Assessment Tools for Alliances and Networks
- Leadership Transition Planning
- Change, Transition and Transformation Within Social Justice Organizations
- Popular Education Techniques for Capacity Building
- Shared Leadership Models
- Constituent Board Governance Models
- Building Capacity Building Infrastructure Within and Across Social Justice Organizations
- Human Resources Practices for Social Justice Organizations
- Developing Culturally Competent Social Justice Organizations
- Civic Engagement and 501(c)(4) Organizational Structures
- Social Justice Communications Models
For more information on our learning lab and field building work, please join our mailing list.